12.11.12

Irene Guerra







Bueno, dedico este primer post a Irene, sin la cual no hubiera sido posible renovar este blog.
 Si te gusta la moda, hacedle follow  ( The Chic Hut ). No os arrepentireis, os lo prometo. 
Seguiré subiendo todos los dibujos,cuadros y demás arte que realice, añadiendo una sección sobre arte desde libros a objetos que tengo por casa, o me gustaría tener. Iré subiendo poco a poco todas las fotografias y dibujos que he ido haciendo durante estos años. Disfrutad ! 

Well, I would like to dedicate this first post to Irene who helped make this blog possible.
 If you love fashion, follow her  ( The Chic Hut ). You will not regret it, I promise.
I will upload all of my completed drawings, paintings, and other works of art. Additionally, I will post another section on art including art book reviews and interesting objects I own or would like to have. I will slowly upload all the photographs and drawings I have been working on over the years. Have fun!

Oliver Lazaro Pacheco

Nikon 3100

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for leaving a comment!